Wednesday 29 January 2014

Mutated Jeans - Blog posts coming soon


Back in November i made this crazy statement saying that i was going to start blogging often. Well that kind of back fired. But there have been reasons (excuses) why i haven't been blogging . At all. 
I had a  few assignments and projects that i needed to finish off so i thought that the best thing to do is get them out the way so i can dedicate myself to blogging instead of balancing out overdue work. Also i have been really thinking about the name of this blog. It started off as styledtoslaughter which is great, but it didn't sum up what i wanted this blog to be. I think it suggested an aggression to my style that i don't always have. I really like to experiment with my style and change it up day to day, punk rock one day and inappropriate formal wear the next so i wanted something a bit more tame, something with less anger. So i got thinking and i went through a SHIT SHOW of names that im too embarrassed to even say.
 But in the end  i came up with Mutated-Jeans.
It's stupid, it's punny and it's fashion and im okay with that.
But ye i might change the name in like 4 days ahaha.

Okay so yes. I am going to be posting outfits and blogging on this freshly named blog. I hope to get one up by this weekend. But untill then you can go check me out on my social media gigs -



Oh and by the way , this is me in all my pixilated shirtless selfie glory -


No comments:

Post a Comment