Thursday 15 May 2014

OOTD - 15/05/2014

Okay so over the years ive tried blogging and posting my outfits but I end up slipping behind and then forgetting about it for months and then post a few outfits then fall back into the same habits. Well, I want to put an end to that. Over the past few months I have been wanting to get serious about fashion blogging, so here I am.

OOTD - 15/5/2014
 

 
black t shirt, jeans, bag and shoes - Thrifted
cap - H&M
sunglasses - Primark
 
 
 



 
 
 
My outfit today was really relaxed and chilled as i was just running errands. Also I picked these amazing red converse up at the thrift yesterday for just £1.50, it almost gaurenteed  i will be wearing these all S/S.
 
Anyway thanks for reading, hope to see you soon :)
 

 Go ahead and hype this look on my lookbook :
Also follow me on all my social media gigs -

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and like this post and follow me here on 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment