Saturday 8 February 2014

08.02.2014

08.02.2014





 This look is my own interpretation on the sports luxe trend that is everywhere atm. I've really been sticking with a black/white colour pallet as of late. Im just liking the minimalism that the colours bring. Oh and i D.I.Y'd my sweater w an old jersey sweatshirt and some manic strokes of acrylic paint. This was originally for a college project but i love it too much not to wear it in the real world. Also loving this style of hat atm, really boyish but with sports luxe written all over it. ALSO ALSO ALSO love these shoes alot. Black, white and snake skin.

                                            Sweater - D.I.Y    Shorts - Thrifted
                                                Cap - H&M     Shoes - New Look


 Go ahead and hype this look on my lookbook :


Also follow me on all my social media gigs -

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and like this post and follow me here on 

No comments:

Post a Comment