Wednesday 5 February 2014

05.02.2014

05.02.2014 -




 Im deciding to make this a regular thing and just try and share my outfits and ideas on a regular bases. I hope to be a bit more serious with the whole blogging thing. But anyway this was my outfit for today, i went for minimalist all black everything.

                                                Turtleneck and Jeans - Primark
                                                Leather Jacket and Shoes - Vintage
                                                Sunglasses - RiverIsland


          Thanks to Lily for taking these pics you can find her at - http://www.lillieredrup.com/


   Go ahead and hype this look on my lookbook :


Also follow me on all my social media gigs -

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and like this post and follow me here on 

Chris X



                                             

3 comments: