Thursday 6 February 2014

06.02.2014

06.02.2014                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                 






Over the past few months ive been really getting into minimalism and a monochromatic colour pallet. Not that all my clothes wasn't already black. In this outfit im just experimenting with black and more black. I wanted the look to be smart and black.

    shirt - Riverisland     Shorts- Thrift
Shoes - Ebay    
 Go ahead and hype this look on my lookbook :


Also follow me on all my social media gigs -

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and like this post and follow me here on 

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots, this is cool dude!!
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ?? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the comment and yes sure i would love for us to follow each other :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome pics! Nice outfit and super cool pics
    Nice Blog :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink-80s.html

    ReplyDelete